Company: Cooler Master Is this yours? Price: $100 Posted By: djmarian via http://www.coolermaster-u....ct_id=2872
Cooler Master Silent Pro M 500W
Silent Pro series is a new range of single rail power supplies from Cooler Master that's addressing a growing market demand for powerful single rail PSU. With up to 34A on the 12V rail, the Silent Pro series delivers where it counts and won't have any problems powering even with the most demanding SLI or CrossFire systems.
The Silent Pro series is also the first power supply from Cooler Master to feature flat modular cables for improved airflow and cable management. It also comes with anti-vibration silicon pads to remove possible vibrations from the PSU to reverberate into the case.
* Up to 34A on a single +12V rail.
* Eco-design for energy and money saving by Active PFC.(>0.9).
* Flat modular cables to eliminate clutter and improve chassis airflow.
* Two 6+2 pin PCI-e connectors for multiple high-end graphic card set ups.
* Japanese-made capacitors.
* Energy efficient design that meets 80 Plus requirements.
* Intelligent 135mm fan speed control.
* Hybrid copper plus aluminum heat sink.
* Anti-vibration silicon padding.
* Protection: OVP / UVP / OCP / OPP /OTP / SCP / OLP.
* High Power Density (150*150*86 mm).
* High reliability (MTBF > 100,000 hrs).
* Compliant with Intel standard Intel ATX12V V2.3 & SSI EPS 12V V2.91.
* Five-year warranty .
Reviews for Cooler Master Silent Pro M 500W
There are no Reviews for Cooler Master Silent Pro M 500W yet. You can submit your own Review.