Company: Corsair Is this yours? Price: $162 Posted By: djmarian via http://www.corsair.com/pr....fault.aspx
Corsair HX 620W
* Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 standards and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
* Guaranteed compatibility with dual-GPU configurations.
* Double forward switching circuitry design offers high efficiency, up to 80% under wide load range.
* Active Power Factor Correction with PF value=0.99 provides clean and reliable power to your system.
* Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch!
* Ultra quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
* Guaranteed to deliver rated specifications at 50ºC.
* Triple 12V Rails provide independent reliable power to the CPU, video card and other components with a combined rating of 50A (40A on 520W) maximum! Advanced circuitry design that automatically enables power sharing between the triple +12V rails in an event of overload on any single +12V rail.
* Powerful +5Vsb rail with 3A rating.
* Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components.
* 105ºC rated industrial grade capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability, delivering 4 times the lifespan of conventional 85ºC rated capacitors.
* Enhanced modular flexible cables enable easier cable routing and increased airflow in the system.
* 8 Serial ATA connectors (4 on 520W).
* Dimension: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.9"(L)
150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 150mm(L)
* MTBF: 100,000 Hours
* Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick.
Reviews for Corsair HX 620W
There are no Reviews for Corsair HX 620W yet. You can submit your own Review.