FXBear Software Launches Audio Editor Software » read source
FXBear Software Solutions announced the launch of their new audio editor software. The FXBear audio editing software boasts professional audio editing options made easy enough for the beginner to use. FXBear's new audio editor software is downloadable, so it is instantly available, including the free trial version. The software can edit a variety of audio file types including MP3, WMA, OGG, and WAV audio files. It retails for $35, including unlimited lifetime updates.
Like FXBear's other audio and video software solutions, purchase of the new audio editor software includes lifetime updates, and a free trial can be downloaded before buying. Editing features of the new audio editing software include silence, amplify, echo, fade in, fade out, invert, reverse, low pass, high pass, band pass, band stop, bass boost, noise removal, zooming, and panning.
Terry Bytheway, founder of FXBear Software Solutions commented: "Having access to affordable audio editing software is becoming more necessary in both a personal and professional capacity. Musicians are more often creating and selling their own music on the Web, businesses and individuals are podcasting, and businesses are creating audio advertisements for those podcasts and Internet radio shows. What we do is try to provide an affordable audio editing option that allows our users put out professional quality audio files that meet their needs."
FXBear Software Solutions is a software development company launched by Terry Bytheway, specialising in audio and video file conversions and editing. The company currently offers a popular audio conversion tool which has won several awards from respected shareware sites, an all-in-one video conversion tool, and audio editing software.
FXBear Audio Editor is an easy to use tool for editing MP3, WMA, OGG, and WAV audio files. The software can copy and paste selections of audio content, delete selections, save selections to a new file, save the entire audio file to a new file and/or format, and edit tag data. Editing operations supported include silence, amplify, echo, fade in, fade out, invert, reverse, low pass, high pass, band pass, band stop, bass boost, and noise removal.
- Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats. This also allows you to save selected portions of your music.
- Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoon In, Zoom Out, and Zoom Vertical)
- Play your music or any portion of the files
- Edit your audio visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Paste, Paste from File, Mix, Mix From file etc)
- Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato)
- Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files: Band Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter and Notch Filter.
- Insert silence or noise
- Insert information into your audio files
- Complete, multi-level undo and redo capabitlies