Gammadyne Corporation Introduces New Email Client: Clyto » read source
Gammadyne Corporation is announcing the first release of Clyton 1.0, an email client comparable to Outlook Express but possessing strong security and spam filtering features. Although priced for the general public, Clyton possesses the reliability and security required by businesses.
Clyton is an email client, comparable to Outlook Express, with advanced security and spam filtering features. Although priced for the general public, Clyton possesses the reliability and security required by businesses. The installers are very simple. The only decision you will need to make is where the program should be installed. We recommend that you use the default location, which will be automatically provided by the installer.
When the installer reports that it is corrupt, this means that the file itself has been altered. The installer will always check to make sure it has not been changed before installing as a precaution, because there is a good chance the installation will not work. All of Gammadyne Corporation's programs can work on computers that can boot to more than one operating system, so long as each operating system is either Windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, or Vista.
- Advanced spam detection engine supports custom rules and DNSBL blacklisting (such as Spamhaus). Expect 85% of spam to be eliminated with the default configuration.
- To ensure complete privacy, stored messages can be encrypted and mailboxes can be password protected.
- Built-in address book supports custom fields and import/export.
- Send personalized mass mail to a filtered set of address book contacts.
- Connections to the mail server can be secured with SSL/TLS encryption.
- Until permitted, HTML email is restricted from running scripts, loading embedded objects, and downloading media.
- Supports text search (global and local).
- Whitelist prevents false positives in spam engine.
- Supports both POP3 and IMAP4.
- Supports message templates with merged fields.
- Message drag & drop supported.
- Attachment viewer supports a wide variety of image formats, HTML, and MIME.
- Multithreaded design keeps the user interface responsive. Receiving, sending, and spam checking is performed in the background by worker threads.
- Compose email formatted in HTML with a powerful editor.