Hendrickson Announced The Purify 1.0 » read source
Hendrickson Software Components announced the release of Purify version 1.0. Filter email, trace and report spam. Simple to set up. Very powerful features. Purify was designed from the ground up with ease of use, and simplicity in mind. Purify is priced at $29.95 US, and can be purchased from the company's web site.
Use it stand alone, or it was also designed to scale, so that it will be able to easily support a workgroup from a central computer. Purify's filtering features will also be integrated into an upcoming hsc product, a very powerful information manager, called "Compass".
The Macintosh version also comes with a complete set of AppleScripts that can be tailored by the user to exactly fit their needs. Versions are available for Macintosh, Windows, and Linux, and support virtually every email client. The Macintosh version is a completely AppleScript-able Universal Binary, and has been tested on Apple's new Mac OS X Leopard.
Trace and report spammers to their Internet Service Providers, using our automated spam tracing and reporting tool. This unique spam reporting software makes spam tracing and reporting fun, and easy. Reporting your spam with SpamX also records the spammer's data in a database on our server for you, and others to use to filter, sort, and report spam e-mail with SpamX.
Em@ilCRX is a desktop based, automated e-mail filtering software system that uses reverse DNS validation, Bayesian type filter, country filtering, user defined phrases, and a challenge response system to stop spam from making it into your e-mail inbox. Effective e-mail filtering without the errors possible with content, or RBL based filters.
- Filter e-mail using powerful statistical Bayesian type filter.
- Filter e-mail by country of origin.
- Filter, accept, or ignore e-mail based on user defined phrases.
- Accept e-mail from easily imported friends list.
- Forward valid e-mail to your iPhone, or other SMTP service.
- Filter image spam.
- Filter e-mail not addressed to you, or uses incorrect proper name.
- Report spammers and phishers to their ISPs with a button click!
- Data feed for upcoming hsc product "Compass."
- Available for Windows, Macintosh (Universal Binary), and Linux.
- Works with virtually every email client (Apple Mail, Outlook, etc.).
- Supports POP, POP SSL, IMAP, IMAP SSL.
- Use in standalone, or workgroup mode.
- Workgroup mode supports combo of Windows, Macintosh, Linux users.
- Macintosh version is fully AppleScript-able.
- Complete set of AppleScripts are provided.
- Macintosh version has been tested on Mac OS X Leopard.