MOTOPURE H12 Headset – Motorola First Bluetooth Headset » read source
Motorola unveiled the MOTOPURE H12 Universal Bluetooth Headset, a premier product that helps users to better hear and be heard in dynamic noise environments. The headset's version of CrystalTalk technology - previously only found in select Motorola handsets - is always on to enhance the audio experience without any sort of user intervention. The MOTOPURE H12 Universal Bluetooth Headset will be available in the fourth quarter of 2007. For specific regional availability and pricing, contact your local Motorola representative.
Taking the MOTOPURE H12 to the streets and other noisy locations where today's on-the-go consumers live, work and play, Motorola introduced its first headset with Motorola's audio-enhancing technology, CrystalTalk for headsets. Designed for the most sophisticated, discerning mobile consumer, the new headset features superb noise cancellation, discreet convenience and an iconic look.
"The MOTOPURE H12 provides an unmatched combination of superior sound quality with style and comfort to help today's sophisticated mobile consumer to hear and be heard as they move about their busy day in different noise environments," said Jason Few, Corporate Vice President and General Manager of Companion Products, Motorola, Inc. "The H12's premier audio technology, design and style make it a premium hands-free solution that helps 'silence the noise' for on-the-go consumers and marks Motorola's innovation and expertise that have driven the company's growth and global leadership in the Bluetooth accessories market."
The MOTOPURE H12 uses dual microphones to separate the user's voice from background and wind noise, enhancing the user's voice and channeling pure, clear, natural sounding audio to the caller. As seen - and heard - from some of the world's noisiest locations, including the busy streets of New York City's Columbus Circle and one of London's most trafficked transportation hubs, Paddington Station, Motorola today unveiled the MOTOPURE H12 during the company's first global virtual press conference.
The MOTOPURE H12 also assures extended wear comfort thanks to its TrueComfort ear bud design. The design is driven by Motorola's extensive ergonomic measurement study of the human ear, with research that included two years of digital assessments that spanned age, sex and race. The result: a fit that is optimised around shape, not just size.
- Using TrueComfort design, the three ear cushion options, combined with a smaller-than-standard eight millimetre external speaker, deliver an "outstanding" fit, according to more than 90 percent of people tested.
- The flexible lightweight ear hook securely holds the headset in place to prevent it from flapping or falling. The headset also can be worn on either ear, and even comfortably with eyewear.
- A mix of materials that projects a petite silhouette, including perforated alloy bezel and diamond-cut metal, high gloss accents and a soft touch side housing.
- The headset comes complete with a suite of accessories to integrate the H12 into the consumer's dynamic day including a matching desktop charger, charging case and shirt clip.
- The headset has a talk time of up to 5.5 hours - with consistent, constant noise reduction - and a wireless range of up to 10 meters.