Motorola MOTO Q music 9m offers V CAST Music » read source
The new Motorola MOTO Q music 9m Cell Phone from Verizon Wireless puts the “fun” into functionality, delivering V CAST Music and other multimedia capabilities in an ultra-thin package.
Verizon Wireless, the leading wireless company with the most reliable wireless voice and data network, and Motorola, Inc. introduced the next evolution in multifunctional media devices, the MOTO Q9m. Available exclusively through Verizon Wireless, the MOTO Q music 9m offers a sleek updated design, dedicated multimedia interface that offers V CAST Music capabilities, and the business sense of its predecessor - the Motorola Q - in one thin black and red package. The MOTO Q music 9m will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores including those in Circuit City on August 29.
The MOTO Q music 9m has a dedicated multimedia interface that offers V CAST Music capabilities and is one of the first smart phones to support over the air music downloads. Also, with V CAST Music, customers can select from over 2 million songs to download over-the-air to their phones. If you are a consumer on the go or need to multi-task, this device is all-in-one and makes it very simple to gain access and stay connected with what's important to you.
Like the Motorola Q, the MOTO Q music 9m combines the reliability of personal productivity capabilities, a great phone and powerful enterprise connectivity online and also through Verizon Wireless' business sales channels. The new Motorola MOTO Q music 9m operates on Verizon Wireless' wireless broadband network and features Windows Mobile 6 software offering a rich and familiar experience that helps people manage their life by staying connected to their contacts, information and entertainment.
The MOTO Q music 9m boasts sleek styling and convenient features such as an ergonomically optimized keyboard for accurate and fast typing, a side-scroll thumbwheel for easy one-handed menu navigation, and dedicated keys for easy access to your favorite features like messaging, speakerphone, and multimedia--all enhancing the user's experience. Along these, the MOTO Q music 9m combines advanced phone capabilities, such as voice-activated dialing, smart contacts dialing, speakerphone, and stereo Bluetooth® wireless technology for certain profiles.
Motorola is known around the world for innovation and leadership in wireless and broadband communications. The people of Motorola Company are committed to helping clients to connect simply and seamlessly to the people, information, and entertainment that they want and need. Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable wireless voice and data network, serving 62.1 million customers. The Company is headquartered in Basking Ridge, and is a joint venture of Verizon Communications and Vodafone.
MOTO Q music 9m includes additional features, such as:
- Two home screens (standard and multimedia) with easy toggle
- Standby time: up to 212 hours (approx)
- Capable of supporting up to 32GB miniSD removable memory, as available in the marketplace
- EV-DO access for fast downloads of data, e-mail and large attachments
- Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- Usage time: up to 272 minutes (approx.)
The MOTO Q music 9m is available for $299.99 with a $50.00 mail-in rebate a new two-year customer agreement. Clients should know that the MOTO Q music 9m will be available for a limited time only, in boxed sets with a 2 GB miniSD card and a stereo headset for $49.99 or with a 4 GB miniSD card for $149.99.
Customers may want to select one of Verizon Wireless new Premium plans that include voice calling and unlimited data access to the high speed Broadband Access network, so the new plans are:
- $79.99 monthly access - includes 450 anytime minutes with unlimited data usage (unlimited data usage for Internet browsing, e-mail and intranet access within the National Enhanced Services Rate & Coverage Area), unlimited IN calling and unlimited nights and weekends
- $109.99 monthly access - includes 1,350 anytime minutes with unlimited data usage, unlimited IN calling and unlimited nights and weekends
- $169.99 monthly access - includes 4,000 anytime minutes with unlimited data usage, unlimited IN calling and unlimited nights and weekends