NetClarity Introduces Auditor and EasyNAC v6.0 Security Appliances New Versions » read source
NetClarity, Inc. announced that it will be demonstrating the latest version of the products with, Avocent, its strategic Data Center and Network Management Solutions Partner and with Datamex Technologies, Inc., its trusted Distributor covering all of Canada.
Miliefsky noted that "most Infrastructure NAC solutions are not ready for prime time, are loaded with flaws, require forklift upgrades to networking infrastructure including 802.1x switches and are not cost effective. Many of these solutions come with price tags in the six and seven figures when final proposals are delivered to potential customers by our competitors. Our EasyNAC appliances start at $2995 USD for branch offices and $19,995 USD for a full class C network of 256 network assets requiring protection.”
Auditor and EasyNAC appliances are now integrated the Avocent DSView 3 software to enable quick and easy alerting, blocking and correcting of global networks, Data Center Security and IT related regulatory compliance issues. VPN and Firewall platforms have become the foundation for cost effective and secure transparent access to network information, applications and resources.
Allan Cowen, CEO, Datamex Technologies, Inc commented: "After a successful pilot with one of the largest Canadian and USA government contractors, it is clear that NetClarity's Auditor and EasyNAC platforms address the real issue of protecting critical networks from unmanageable malicious attackers. “
“Uniquely, we found that no trust agents or specialized client software deployments are needed to enforce ones' network access security policies. The embracement and acceptance of NetClarity's Auditor and EasyNAC appliances is a clear endorsement of how innovative approaches to deal with the growing network security concern can be simplified, effective and affordable," said Allan Cowen, CEO, Datamex Technologies, Inc.
"Although most NAC vendors claim to offer some form of 'clientless' functionality, the reality is that most have a heavy, recently hacked client software, a 'dissolvable' activeX or java agent and cannot truly block a malicious insider, infected laptops, rogue wireless, weak or 'non-responsive' host from spreading malware. NetClarity, with a dozen patents published and pending on the subject matter has solved this most critical flaw which exists in all major NAC infrastructure solutions and we're happy to be put to the test in any independent review or customer bake-off," said Gary S. Miliefsky, Founder & CTO of NetClarity, Inc.
EasyNAC v6.0 Appliances include:
- Enhanced Cisco Switch Integration
- Manageable Through The Avocent Dsview 3 Software
- Protection In Pre And Post -Connect Scenarios
- Fully CVE Compatible under the MITRE CVE international standard
- Deployment Without Upgrades To Your Current Network Infrastructure
- Filling In The Gaps Of Cisco, Juniper And Microsoft's NAC, UAC And NAP
- Span Port And Non-Inline Deployment Options With No Impact On The LAN
- Integrated NVD (National Vulnerability Database) Data And Reporting
- Dynamic Detection of All Assets including DHCP and Static IP
- Switch Independent End Point Access Control And Blocking
- One Click Audit All Assets and Improved Inventory Alerts
- Enhanced Endpoint Defender Including Windows Vista Support.