New PCI Express Series Offering Of Strategic Test Corporation » read source
Strategic Test Corp announces the availability of the UF2e-3132 oscilloscope / digitizer PCI Express card. The UF2e-3132 has eight 25 MegaSamples/s 12-bit ADC's for simultaneous sampling without time-skew errors and up to 2 GigaSamples onboard memory. Streaming to a host PC is supported to the maximum transfer rate of the PCI Express x1 bus.
SDK's for Microsoft Windows Vista, XP64, XP and Linux (RedHat, Fedora, SuSe, Sarge) and the SBench 5.3 oscilloscope program are supplied with the card. SDK's for LabVIEW, MATLAB; Agilent-VEE, DASYLab and LabWindows/CVI are available as options. Each product can be individually configured from a choice of more than eight hardware options design to address the needs of specific applications.
Each channel has a software-programmable amplifier allowing input ranges of ±50 mV to ±10 V. The UF2e-3132 offers a wide range of triggering possibilities, including level, window, pulse-width, re-arm and double triggers, or an external TTL trigger input. Trigger conditions can be set on multiple cards or systems combined with AND/OR logic, a feature often used in production test.
BaseXIO: adds 8 asynchronous digital I/O lines. Prices start at $10,390 with discounts for volume, OEM's and system integrators. All products are supplied with two-year hardware warranty and lifetime technical support and software updates, including future OS drivers. The first high-speed measurement board for PC's was designed in 1989. Today the product range consists of more than 200 Oscilloscope/ Digitizer, Arbitrary Waveform Generator, high-speed Digital I/O and Digital Pattern Generator boards in the industry standard PCI Express, PCI, 3U PXI and 6U CompactPCI formats.
Key specifications include:
- Effective Number of Bits = 10.1 bits
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 62.5 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion < -61.0 dB and -3dB bandwidth > 12.5 MHz
Like all UltraFast boards, the UF2e-3132 scope card can be customized with hardware options:
- Onboard memory: 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024 or 2048 MegaSamples
- Multiple Recording: memory segmentation
- Gated Sampling: output clock controlled by external TTL signal
- TimeBase: records time of trigger events or Gates
- ABA Mode: slow-fast-slow recording on trigger
- Star Hub: synchronization of up to 5 or 16 boards, or 5 to 16 PC's to a maximum or 271 boards. Can be used with Scope, AWG and Digital I/O boards to create mixed mode systems