Black Business Class Voip Phone Requires Communications Manager Your Mobile For Sale
This item has been shown 20 times.
Black Business Class Voip Phone Requires Communications Manager Your Mobile:
Black Business Class Voip Phone Requires Communications Manager Your Mobile
- 5-inch Widescreen VGA Color Display (800x480)
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for network and your PC
- Supports campuses with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN enabled
- Optional Wall Mount and AC Power Source Sold Separately
- POE (power over ethernet) Requires User License with Cisco Communications Manager
The Cisco IP phone 8861 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that combines high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice Communications with Cisco Intelligent proximity for telephony integration for personal mobile devices to support midsize to Large Enterprise businesses. With the IP phone 8861, you can increase personal productivity through an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP phone 8861 combines an attractive ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice Communications, "always-on" reliability, and encrypted voice Communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified Communications features from Cisco communication servers. In addition, Cisco Intelligent proximity brings the worlds of desk and mobile together for you when you are using your mobile device at the desk for your work. You can move the audio path over to the IP phone 8861 during active mobile calls to take advantage of its superior audio acoustics. An example would be to share a conversation with a colleague who you want to listen in. This capability gives you greater flexibility and a superior user experience when at your desk. The IP phone 8861 comes standard with two USB ports so you can charge your personal mobile devices when at your desk, and stay connected when away from your desk. The Cisco IP phone 8861 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number using the multiwall-per-line feature. Fixed-function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/Resume, transfer, and conference. A five-way navigation Cluster helps you transition through menus more easily. Backlit Acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
- Contact Us
- Shipping & Returns
Why you Should Buy from Us?
- Trusted Seller, Great response
- Quick Shipping and Tracking
- Excellent Returns Policy
- The BEST Customer Service
- Free Shipping ONLY to Continental US
- International Shipping available through 's Global Shipping Program
- We only ship to verified PayPal addresses, and the shipping address must match was is listed in PayPal. Unfortunately, we cannot accept a change of address via email, phone call, messaging, or any other means.
- Items Ship within 48-72 Hours
- Returns should be submitted within
- 30-Day Money Back Return Policy
- All materials, packaging, manuals, parts and pieces must be returned.
- In most cases there is a 15% restocking fee.
Thank You For Your Business!
New In Sealed Box Video E-mail By Cybermail Av Listed $34.99 Software Included
Cortelco 821200-ata-pak Voip Analog Terminal Adaptor
Cortelco 8212 Analog Terminal Adapter - Cortelco Ata
Engenius Sip-hc Durafon-sip Handset And Charger