NEW Juniper Networks MPC-3D-16XGE-SFPP 16-port 10Gb E SFP Line Card For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
NEW Juniper Networks MPC-3D-16XGE-SFPP 16-port 10Gb E SFP Line Card:
16x10GE MPC - Technical Documentation - Support - Juniper Networks
NEW, IN OEM PACKAGING, SEALED IN ANTI-STATIC BAG16x10GE MPC
- MX240, MX480, and MX960 routers : Junos OS Release 10.0R2
- MX2010 and MX2020 router: Junos OS Release 12.3 and later
- Fixed configuration MPC with sixteen 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- Power requirement: 9.17 A @ 48 V (440 W)
- Weight: 18.35 lb (8.3 kg)
- Model numbers:
- Name in the CLI:
MPC 3D 16x10GE
MPC 3D 16x10GE EM
- Optical diagnostics and related alarms
- See Protocols and Applications Supported by MX240, MX480, MX960, MX2010, and MX2020 MPCs for information about the protocols and applications that this MPC
Syntax: xe-fpc/pic/port where:
- fpc: Slot in the router where the MPC is installed
- pic: Grouping of 4 ports, numbered 0 through 3
- port: 0 through 3
For example, xe-1/3/3 is the interface for the last port (labeled 3/3) on an MPC installed in slot 1.
Cables and connectors
OK/FAIL LED, one bicolor:
- Steady green—MPC is functioning normally.
- Blinking green—MPC is transitioning online or offline.
- Red—MPC has failed.
Enable/disable LED, one bicolor per port:
- Green—Port is enabled.
- Yellow—Port is not functioning normally.
- Off—Port is disabled.
The enable/disable LEDs are labeled in groups of four:
0/0 through 0/3
1/0 through 1/3
2/0 through 2/3
3/0 through 3/3
- MX Series
MX Series MPC Overview
MPCs Supported by MX240, MX480, MX960, MX2010, and MX2020 Routers
Optelian Mdx40a1 40 Channel Passive Multiplexer Multi Player Brand New
Cisco Ws-svc-idsm2 Intrusion Detection Module For 6500 Series
Omnitron Systems 8240 Managed Power Chassis W/ Iconverter
Cisco Nm-16esw 16 Port 10/100 Etherswitch Nm