ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DESCRIPTIONS OF SERVICE
PC District may offer to provide certain services and content. Services shall include, but not be limited to, any service and content PC District performs for you, as well as the offering of any materials displayed, transmitted or performed on the Site or through the Services (including, but not limited to text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, news articles, images, videos, software, coupons, also known as the "Content"). PC District may change, suspend or discontinue the Services including any Content for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. PC District reserves the right to impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
PC District grants you access to its services and content, provided that without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use our sites to take any of the following actions:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
- Publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- Download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- Collect or store personal information about other end users;
- Interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a PC District representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Engage in any illegal activities.
You will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your screen name, delete your posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these actions.
PC District services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old, whether acting on their own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of a corporation or other business entity. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Services.
The technology and the software underlying our Website and the Services is the property of PC District and our parteners. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying our sites or the Services. You agree not to modify the software underlying our sites in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our sites.
In order to access some features of PC District, you will have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify PC District immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You also acknowledge that failure to exit from your accounts at the end of each session may result in unauthorized use of your accounts. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements. Although PC District will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of PC District or others due to such unauthorized use.
C. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots”, "spiders”, ”crawlers”, "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the PC District servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from PC District, nor to use the communication systems provided by PC District for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of PC District with respect to their User Submissions.
CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON PC DISTRICT
By creating and posting Content to PC District, you warrant that you own all rights to the Content, agree that the Content will be dedicated to the public domain under the Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication, available at http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and that you will not object to the use of the Content by PC District in any context. The above does not apply to the Content on external sites linked to by the original submission.
PC District respects the intellectual property of others and it is our policy to respond promptly to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. Upon receipt of notifications complying with the copyright laws, PC District may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. PC District will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
To provide PC District notification of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright.
You acknowledge that PC District has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release PC District from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site or the Services. The Site or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. PC District makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and PC District will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services. The website and services are provided on an “as is basis, without warranties of any kind, wither express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
The PC District Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because PC District has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that PC District is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that PC District shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.